Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunday at the Park

Mick, Tyler, and Nate came down to Huntington last sunday to film some and just hang out. Although Nate's ankle was pretty bum, Hesson was lurkin and workin, I was on my 3rd 44 oz of tea, Tyler was textin his woman constantly, Cuong could only skate for a couple hours, J-Lo's board was cracked, J-Mans temper was flair'n, and Micks toe was still infested. Considering the circumstances it was a great sunday to be a skateboarder.

Here's a small montage of things to come. Thanks Mick.

4 comments:

Archie said...

Damn son, you look short and fat in 16:9 jajaja
I like tho...yall just wait tho

haha and by the way the word verification is chesticle

Shit talking and shit. said...

Yo, super hyped to see people still filming and editing around wv. Keep on it.

Unknown said...

Dang Blair you putting on the pounds!!!!!

stuntwood said...

haha wow. i suppose the fisheye is'nt doing me anygood. dammit mick make me look skinny.