Sunday, July 12, 2009

Coffee Grinding

I finally got a camera i could afford
VX Mike N Ike 2500 HD


let the filming begin



Since I dont have a cell phone still, my friends have been nice enough to let me know they have stopped by/or where they're at. Here is a few....
I was skating downtown yesterday with Durhammer and happened to find this laying on some church steps. This is how Huntington rolls.



I took this polaroid of Brewce during Bowl Bash 13 last year
I hear he is doing better and can't wait to see him step back on a skateboard.

2 comments:

comalips said...

damn, 5'5" and 240 lbs?! h.a.w.t.

i haven't heard anything lately about brewce... is he still in the hospital?

stuntwood said...

thats the word. my friend tim cline got to go see him the other day.
says he's able to talk, but still shakin up. did'nt say to much.