Saturday, August 25, 2012

DAILY BULLSHIT

Finall. A post. Jesus i've been so damn busy I dont even get to blog anymore? Is it too much Instagramming? Twittering? Maybe, but i've also been working my ass off. Getting to skate seems like a holiday these days.

There has been alot of great things going on lately with skateboarding. The Fayettville/Beckley crew had a contest last weekend. I heard Archie got best trick down the hubba. Hopefully he won a comb to brush that wig of his.

Been to every county in WV these past two months working, so I got to take advantage of being able to skate Parkersburg/Fayettville as well as pre-made parks skatterd around the state. There is a park in Oceana, WV. Do I recommend it? No. But you can skate it. Nitro.....get your shit together and build something better.

Havent been there yet, but I heard that Milton, WV finally put use to their "pre-made equipment" thats been locked up in a closet for who knows how long. I've seen pictures and it seems that theres not much. So thats a waste of time and money.

While I bore you with bullshit, I did however get beat in SKATE by Mick Posey while skating the Morgantown, WV park. He knows I cant do front threes.

Hopefully I can get an edit together and post some clips from Parkersburg and Fayettville here soon.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi – will you please post your Blog at Skateboarding Community ay vorts.com? Our members will love it.
They include: Skateboarders, Skateboarding Fans, Experts, Teams, etc.
It's simple just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… You can also add Photos, Videos and more…
Share as often as you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Skateboarding Community: http://www.vorts.com/skateboarding/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor