Sunday, January 6, 2008

Meatball and Friends

Here's a clip of my homey Matt from Naples, FL. He came to Huntington a couple times to visit his family and shred. Alot of his footage is old and I thought it was lost forever. I dug up some of the clips he forwarded me and made a little montage. Keep it up shecks. Maybe you'll have you're own tv show someday.


value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=471860&server=www.vimeo.com&fullscreen=1&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=01AAEA" />

Meatball and Friends from blair on Vimeo.

In other news, its been warming up here in the good 'ole Dub Vee. Everyone is on hater status since the new year came. Either doin drugs or getting sauced every night. All I gots to say is that everyone one here needs to get their shit together and start skateboarding again. Otherwise I'll be forced to hate more and more on you pussy ass bitches. That is all.

GO SKATE QUIT BITCHIN'

No comments: